What are chainflex cables for motion and what advantages do our cables offer?
Vishaka Upreti | 2 December 2020
A wide range of cable types with different jacket materials ensures a high reliability in energy chains. igus chainflex cables withstand various applications with tremendous speed and acceleration, long travels and most unfavorable surrounding conditions.
Our cables meet all RoHS II and REACH requirements that are currently valid, as well as every standard in electromagnetic compatibility. They are certified according to UL, DNVGL, EAC, CTP and CE and are also approved and certified for use in systems according to EtherCAT, CC-Link, CC-Link IE Field, Profibus, Profinet and Interbus.
- 25 years of experience – 36 months guarantee
- Tested in our own laboratory spread over an area of 3,800 m², 125 test systems, over 800 running tests
- The largest range with 1,354 cable types for data, bus and hybrid systems, control and drive
- Configurable and predictable service life
- Available from stock, from 1m length within 24 hours
- Cables for any type of motion: horizontal, vertical, torsion, high speed
- Free samples available
- 50% time reduction when stripping due to unique CFRIP technology